Wednesday, March 21, 2018

"Lil-Pump"- an email to my staff!

Below is an email I just sent out to my staff.  I'm trying to be transparent, sharing pieces of myself and my family in an effort to be "real" and grow together.


Dear Team,

I woke up thinking I wanted to share "Lil-Pump" with all of you.


My son Max is in 4th grade and last night was his open house and concert.  My husband (Michael), daughter (Lucy- 12 almost 13) and I got to see all the great things Max is learning...which is always so eye-opening and exciting.

Taking a step back from the night I realized that my son has really found his identity.  His work reflects what he is passionate about and all of his unique interests.  "Lil-Pump" exemplifies who he is as a 10-year-old.  He loves rap music, is fascinated with technology and how things work, and loves to find ways to simplify the world and responsibilities.

I'm sharing because I know we all have these moments in life- both at school and at home.  Take the time to celebrate the people in your life...and appreciate all they bring to this world.  

Thank YOU for all that you do!

How are you sharing your life with your staff?  Please comment below!


No comments:

Post a Comment